Since its creation, the EAMTC (European Aviation Maintenance Training Committee) association has progressively developed beyond the European Union – to Asia, the United States and South America.
All types of aeronautic maintenance actors are united within the EAMTC :
- aircraft manufacturers (such as Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer …),
- equipment manufacturers (SAFRAN AE …),
- airlines (Air France KLM, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways …),
- Part-145 aeronautic maintenance centers,
- Part-147 maintenance training centers, both ab initio (professional colleges) and type-rating,
- technology and solutions providers, including OPERANTIS.
EAMTC works closely with the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency), the institutions in charge of regulation, certification and monitoring of standards applicable to aeronautic maintenance in Europe.
A privileged event
The EAMTC General Meetings represent a privileged place for exchanges among the aeronautic maintenance actors. The activity within the EAMTC enables its members to keep a watch on the latest news, standards and trends in all areas of aviation maintenance training – theoretical, practical, initial, continuous, aircraft, helicopters, etc.
For OPERANTIS, it is also a place for sharing experiences, collecting needs, proposals and identifying new vectors of development.