When you ask us to design your E-Learning system what you receive includes a benefits package that simplifies implementation and ensures the success of your project :
- Learning autonomy
(Participants train at their own pace);
- Where necessary, training in the form of 'lectures' based on the same interactive material (adaptive ergonomics) may be given;
- The interactive nature of multimedia tools places participants in situations reflecting those of their actual professional environment (interactive systems, realistic 2D animations, videos, etc.);
- Reduced training costs
(no permanent mobilisation of physical materials, instructors or participants, no travel expenses or hiring of premises, etc.);
- Standardisation of message
(no distortion of message due to instructor personality);
- Creation of a database of experience renewed and brought up to date as regards in-house professional data;
(costly procedures such as conception and media development are lasting even when the technology evolves).
- Interoperability of training modules through utilisation of international development standards.